quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

KLIMT AT THE LAKE

Klimt and Flöge at Lake Attersee

The Austrian Painter GUSTAV KLIMT and the  Austrian designer, fashion designer and businesswoman FLOEGE, his life companion.

KLIMT MUSEUM 




Gustav Klimt at Lake Attersee


Klimt and Flöge 


Klimt and Flöge at Lake Attersee with Fritz Paulik

Klimt with his cat and fishing in the Lake


Klimt's Studio in the Mansion in Hietzing, Vienna


Klimt Mansion in Hietzing, Vienna

THE KISS
"I have never painted a self-portrait. 
I am less interested in myself as a subject for a painting than I am in other people, above all women...There is nothing special about me. 
I am a painter who paints day after day from morning to night...Whoever wants to know something about me... ought to look carefully at my pictures."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário