terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014

WITH OSCAR DE LA RENTA




The American Fashion Idol, born in Dominican Republic


I wanted this, I wanted to do this, but my work is me, and it has to be right.





“Never, ever confuse what happens on a runway with fashion,” Mr. de la Renta once said. “A runway is spectacle. It’s only fashion when a woman puts it on. Being well dressed hasn’t much to do with having good clothes. It’s a question of good balance and good common sense.”



Regardless of how good or bad a collection might be, it's a letdown after the show is over. It's done. Something you've worked on for months is just over.


Oscar de La Renta Home in Punta Cana his native Dominican Republic



I like light, color, luminosity. I like things full of color and vibrant.




Colages by DAzulterra
Photos via Pinterest

Friends, Food & Family

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário